Apple has provided another confounding service for its users and this is called as iMessage for Android. Apple has always been leading towards innovatory approaches and tackling the drawbacks of customary messaging apps available in the market. iMessage for Android bring forward the facilities to share media files, group chats and no burden of paying service charges on their customers.
So what are you waiting for my friends? Enable this amazing iMessage service on your android phone and start enjoying sharing messages, videos and photos with your friends. One has to note that iMessage on Android can be used on Apple devices but not on Windows phone and Tizen powered phones.
So to provide you with important and completely reliable information regarding iMessage Android app, we have mentioned certain things below including features of iMessage Android and methods to download this app.
Features of iMessage for Android
There is a list of certain features of this app which can be described below:
Send A Group Message: A group can be formed and members can be added or removed from the group. The messages can be easily sent through iMessage for Android app and are accessible to all the members.
Share Media: One can always share multiple pictures, videos, audios and other document files using this app.
New Message Effects: Messages with bubble and full-screen impact can be sent in no time, it also has a feature of replying with expressions and make handwritten notes and much more surprising features for its users.
Send a Sketch: Digital touch can be used to send sketches, taps, or even heartbeats, and all of this is inbuilt in iMessage for Android.
Use Emoji and stickers: iMessage for Android enables you to choose from hundreds of emoji to supplement your messages. Just tap and replace your words with emoji by using this noteworthy app. You can also use free stickers for enhancing your expressions.
How to Download iMessage for Android Devices?
Some websites have come up with this information that there is no iMessage service for Android phones but that is not true. But you need to make sure that you download the real app and not the others which look exactly the same as that of iMessage app.
It is definitely a tedious task to look for the right one so, here; we put forward the original version of iMessage for Android. It can be downloaded in the form of an APK file. You can click on the following link in order to download the correct version.
How to Fix iMessage Waiting Activation Error
The users of this app are counteracting with certain problems especially when they are using iMessage on the iOS device or Android device. Activation error has been reported as the most common problem faced by them. It infers that iMessage has not been activated. One major error is ‘iMessage waiting for Activation Error’. Hence, for troubleshooting, you can follow steps which are mentioned below:
- Inappropriate settings in your device often lead to iMessage Waiting for Activation Error.
- Check your internet connection; see if you have enough data to run the iMessage app on your android.
- If you are using WiFi, then make sure that your connection is active.
- The time zone of your device should be checked. In case it is incorrect, then set the proper time zone and then try again.
- Try switching off the iMessage for Android app and after some time turn it on again.
- This iMessage activation usually requires 24 hours for getting activated. Hence, once you make sure that your settings are correct, and then wait for the time being.
How do I Enable iMessage
Before allowing iMessage for Android on your device, you cannot use it. So just follow up the steps to allow the iMessage:
- Go to Setting>Messages>iMessage.
- Switch on iMessage on your device.
- Click on Send & Receive to set the email and phone number.
- Click on the email Id or provided a phone number to enable the settings.
- Lastly, you can be reached by iMessage on Android with the help of email and phone number provided by you.